Monday, August 13, 2007

Fcuk off lar. i slept at common test today!!! but manage to do finish i think.
and i think ... i FAIL . o man. just wasn't feeling that good as normal.
this post i think alot of words. i say sorry for that. just wasn't feeling that good.
my six senses told me that i'll fail maths tomorrow. im like now rushing like mad ass.
i dun care. Amaths is what i want. i dun care. amaths. and uck off to you la. you know who im saying to. think what. your math pro then me ar. always come and compare. FUCK OFF.
please. just because i win you in beep test you gona give me that stupid attitude face ?
fuck you cheey bye la. for NOW. i gonna rush for my MATH. o man. let me pass. PLEASE. think i gona rush liaox. BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home