Saturday, October 13, 2007

What the hell seh. i worried like shit. LIKE SHIT. i totally flunked my paper 2. wtf seh. i waslike doing paper. i studied already. is like kns lo. stupid paper. arghhh.
I'm like in hell now, well, post exam programmes on tue and wed. boring like shit. is like the last time with class 2G already lo. is like the fun we had everything. omg. than thursday and friday. i tihnk i will like lose my mood and get pissed off easily. and now im worried like shit. is the checkig paper day btw. i don't think i need to even check. no point. what came into my mind was i will retain. cause my work & attitude totally suck. retain lo. if retain i really don't know what to do already. zzz. dun want post liaox. buai buai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home