Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BLOGGING.
ytd,
went bed at around 2 plus.
& i was having band needed to fall in @ 8.45
i woke up at 9.09.
omfg.
&
i was fcukin pissed off by Roslyn.
FU*K HER LA.
came out from the toilet.
& i wanted to pass through her.
she dont want let me pass.
she thought i wanted to snatch the water cooler.
i called her dont play alr.
she still play.
then i just dash towards her.
she go squeeze me.
FU*K LA.
then damn pain la.
KN*BC*B.
i pulled her hair & walk & i scolded ALOT of f words.
everyone was like looking at us.
i went back band room.
i was damn pissed off.
told bridget what happen.
after she came back.
she went to me.
i was like ignoring her.
she say whatever crap say what i pull her hair.
& i scolded F words again.
lucky bridget stopped me la.
or i alr gave her a slap.
K*N.
im VERY VERY ashame that you're my junior.
SAME SECTION somemore.
FC*K.
you cause me can't play well during combine you know?!
dont ever pissed me off AGAIN.
& this not the first time.
play play play,
dont know when is time to play issit ?
need me to teach you bo ?
FU*k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home