Monday, September 1, 2008

FUCKING IDIOT HUH ?

I'm pissed .
Want know what happened ?
Yesterday J messaged me . She told me that H was whatever .
So morning i woke up and got online . She say about HY blog .
So i tag and told them that the one who tag is not J is H .
After a few hour this fucking idiot scolded me , go read if you want . You can get from J blog .
Just go to older message and you will know .
There's a kind there , put by an fucking idiot huh ?
So , that idiot tagged and scolded me .
Ok , conclusion for this part .
Firsty , how do that idiot bloody hell know that i tagged ?
Either he's a gay till he loves that person so much or he uses other people name to tag .
Bingo . You got an answer ?
Now you can imagine you a Low EQ people doing such things without thinking right ?
So he was like saying he was pissed .
-
-
I AM DAMN FUCK UP & PEK CEK!!!
at Monday, September 01, 2008 Posted by tHe h0rNiisT eNbLog
YESTERDAY,i talked to dexter, glenn, jing yi, they all,and discussed about going to the superbowl,they say they can come,in the end, the result turned out to be a failure,i am damn f*** up at that moment,then, i awaited for 2hours,~~~stoning down there~~~then, i was very fed up and pek cek already,then i went straight home,when i reached home, i was angry again,because of the idiot wg,that F***** idiot,aiyahdun talk about him larr, talk about him ar,make me feel more agitated!!!
READ THIS .
-
He called me F***** idiot so why i can't i called him back ?
It's so mingxian it's FUCKIN IDIOT .
so that idiot type this .
Think lah , your bowling stuffs doesn't concern me .
I talked to you means i pissed you off ? How the hell could i know when you're pissed off ?
Are you mad ? In fact HE IS .
Look , you say you hate me .
Hate me for all you want alright ? I don't really give a damn .
Think before you say you hate someone .
You say J is a Dog . Means that your section is your dog too .
As simple as that . I'm not offending anyone . Just ask him what he said and it reflects back on him itself .
& yes i admit i say junisa nara stuffs .
But think . I said nara , but did i go nara blog or friends or even msn saying " Hey junisa lahdadadada " ?
Did i ?
& DID YOU TOLD ANYONE JUNISA LIKES WHOEVER ?
I said about it .
What about you ?
YOU SAID AND TOOK ACTION INTO IT .
You fucking idiot . How lowclass can you bloody hell go ?
Cb .
Say all you want . J stays near me and we're good friends doesn't mean we stead HENRY TAN .
Whatever stuffs that you say or shoot me , think first .
I got plenty to shoot back .
Like what i say , hate me all you want .
You misunderstood me and don't want to talk to me right ?
Fine . I don't mind you know . I don't even give a damn about it . You think i really care ?
Think lah . If you didn't start with huiyao stuffs . You think this will happen ?
Think of it . Who causes this conflict .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home