Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time check : 9.06 a.m

Sitting in front of the computer waiting for my hair to get dried up while typing on the lappy keyboard .

Yesterday was damn omg .
I was late like again . For whatever meet up . I will be always late . { recently }

Yesterday before i'm out . Went heartland mall to get some stuffs done .
It's like what ah ... I went there around 3.45 pm .
I knew the 4E and 5N would be released after their extra lessons which ends at 3.30pm .
Like i say , i went there to get things done . As was walking around heartland mall ,
eyes seems to be like staring at me inside out . Got so irritated .
Like wanting to confirm + DOUBLE confirm if i'm a yuying student .

What a tard . What a retard .

Munching a bar of chocolate that will definitely make my day till the very end .
Maybe i shall get it later . Meanwhile , i shall go have my breakfast . Goodbye !

P/S : i'm heading to school later , so i won't be online till late night :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home