Friday, July 3, 2009

In school alone . I asked comments about the skin .

Some say , ' Eh ! Your Blog skin damn nice sey '

Only JOJO LIM said ' Walao , damn ugly . Mine is blogskin is nicer . '
Like whatever .


School was kind of stress but fun in some way .
Because , Daryl kept us entertained with his magic .
Meanwhile , the class really got a little settled down to study . Congrats to them

And not only that . Yesterday we had PE !
BossaBall ! It's damn freaking hell fun . Jumped around .
I felt as if i grew something like 20 cm taller which makes me stand at a height of 187/188 cm .
HAHAHAHAHA .

Why so serious ?



Goodie goodie ! I'm going out dinner / lunch with Lina . Which means i will get GOOD FOOD .
Yay to me . I love to eat and that makes me fat . I'm fat . Who cares ? No one wants me anyway .
HAHAHAHAHA .

Another thing . My Itouch died on me . I'm damn freaking hell sad . It Died !
I shall get it repaired tomorrow . Sigh ..........


Before you finish reading . Do try to put YOUR fist inside your mouth as deep as possible .
Whoever can do it . Congrats .

Thing to do after you attempt to squeeze in your big fat fist into your mouth .

Please RINSE your mouth with water and wash your hands with water + soap in case you get H1N1 .
Hahaha . k . I shall sleep already . Goodnight everyone .


P/S : Joanne Neo . if you want prawning with me , better ask me out sooner or later , if not i have no more time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home