Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello everyone !

I'm blogging after my 'Ns' as promised !

During N level period was hectic to me i guess . Really suffered from insomnia . How terrible life was that time .
Imagine you can't sleep till wee hours when you've got paper tomorrow .
And it's an National Exam paper .



Night was nothing more than a nightmare then .



Now , I'm done with my N !

I can't wait till next week you know .

Monday - Can't remember .
Tuesday - Outing with band members !
Wednesday - * not suppose to say anything abt it *
Thursday to Friday - Chalet !




Yay ! Okay . Anyway . During N level period . Around ... days before my paper starts .
We had celebration for Teck Liang ! A birthday celebration @ VIVOOOOOOO city .



Pictures !







Everyone that attended .

I think it was great over all . Everyone was playing with DSLR .


Because of the 3 DSLR there were . We all play with them !
Spam photos and stuffs . Flash flash flash . Haha .

Yay !


And also , like days before a N level . It was my form teacher birthday !

Sweet enough , Illi thought of having a celebration for him .
And we stayed back after school and had Pizza !
Been ages since I had it .

Okay .



I think i'm done with today's post . I shall blog more for the chalet etc .

So ......




:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home