Wednesday, August 15, 2007

YOYOS.

i shall blog about YESTERDAY and TODAY

YESTERDAY. the story.

WTF. ? i was like tear dropping and doin my math paper. why ??
ask me. =p
the recess. i was like so dam emo la. wtf. i scold and pushed my friend away.

dam kns la. the atttitude. that time was like. OMG LA. the paper.
miss pok took a quick check on my paper. cause i was sitting at the FRONT.
she shaked she head lot of time. WTF ?
she asked me " did you study ?"
i was like . YES I DID.
wented home yesterday.. did not went band. cause dun have also.
then i thought. it was science tmr. i dun give a dam.
cause the teacher teaching told me not to learn.
the MR JONNY TAN.
Threw our class clock away cause it was in the front. is like ??? wtf ?
no reason throw our clock. his lesson was like after recess i think.
i told myself. that time la.
i say. he better not make me angry. or else he will be dead.
in the end. for this lesson. he did not disturb me. cause i was liek giving the face until TECK SENG make me laugh ? finally. then i went zilian again. omg la. ppl say i like
zilian kuang.is like wth ?
still got lots to post.
shall stop here.






TODAY!
science paper.
Study bit. cause nothing much to study.
i prefer mr soh lor. a good teacher. but when he teaches us. no one cares.
now ? the jonny tan. scream shout mad ass. whatever la. no one cares.
when he say " good morning class " everyone was like doing own things
really nothing much today.
do duno what thing la after school. cleaning the school hall. WOOT. that was like so cool.
we din do anything. my group. so call my group la. doin second level cleaning. siao siao./
she say that must be clean. perfectly. siao siao.
in the end we did not do at all.
we just like walk walk then report to her
actually she told us she wanted to do a spot check. but in the end nv.
yan hao, sophia, joanne, wilson, pei han and me. went to heartland mall.
we took about 30 minutes to walk there. is like ???
we talk very long. alot craps.
went eat yoshi. first time with classmates. first time. i think so la. i mean eat and chat happily.
haha. all the time with band mate. but band mate still better. i think so la.
ahahahahahahhaas.

shall stop here btw. BYEBYE.



life was like you and me (: i can't do without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home