Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm back to blogging.
I got back my result. It sucks. And i think i'm gonna retain if im not wrong.
back to yesterday. went out with dear, sis, rebecca and rebecca stead. due to my sis friend daryl can't make it. so we went ourselves. yah. and before yesterday the night. me my sis and rebecca having supper together. haha. then we talk about personal stuff ? then is like everyone is free that day so we like arrange to go out together. well. we talk and talk until like 1 then we leave the mac. hahahahahhaha. it's like so funny lo. so me and my sis went home. like about 1 plus. after doing all those stuffs then we like getting ready to sleep lo. is like already 2 plus. yah. we meet at around 10.30 in the morning at first. then dear say she never go tuition already. so we meet at 9 plus. i couldn't sleep well that night. hahahaha. din know why. so we meet around 9 plus. reb had breakfast at my house then we went off to buy some stuffs we need later at AMK. hahhaa. i brought a couple ring. =x and some stuffs. hahaha. we went east cost. play play play. dear don't know how to ride bike. so we rent a couple bike. it was over quite fun. after that passed her the ring. took bus to bugis. a damn long trip. was damn tired in the bus. hahahahahaha. dozed off a few time. then after that dear went home and then we went to have steamboat at bugis. haha. overall spent quite alot uh. eat unil damn full. haha reach home around 11 plus? yuppe. so that's all ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home