Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm damn tired. I want sleep. zzz.
Went for band today. 9 to 5. zzz.
Meet Teck Liang at 8.15a.m. at school gate to go peixin together.
He came at around 8.30. zzz. i want there waiting & waiting.
Went take 854. it was quite fast uh. 30 minutes plus. usually 40 minutes plus. HAHA.
Take cab back to school for band practice. by the time we reach is around 10 plus already.
They break for sections. I took about 7 minutes plus to look for the section!!! wtf.
Did warm ups & stuffs here & there.
Went lunch break at 12.30. Was rushing like mad assssss. One great thing was dont need fall in.
LOL. LMAO. Played Hobbits for the whole afternoon until 5.
Break for sectional first, back in band room around 3. the combine was damn sian.
Alots of people don't know how to play their part & stuffs. Same goes to me.
LOL.
at around 4 plus me & bridget was dmn tired. Can't continue to play already. HAHA.
& of course. Can't pitch high notes already. HAHA.
Went high again after band & the syf photos are OUT!!
LOL. Cool uh.
Went to KFC eat AGAIN. Is like kindda sick of it already. HAHA.
After eating went walk walk & i needed to look for a earpeice for my phoneeeeeee.
HAHA. Walked around the BORING heartland mall. -,-
All was like 58 buck plus. LOL. mad ass.
And finally, found a shop outside heartland mall.
I brought the ear peices and stuffs for it all cost me $33. LOL. So much cheaper.
& finally, went home with no voiceAGAIN.
shout like mad asssssssssssss.
LOL. That's all uh. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home