Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yesterday was Passione II!
tooks some photos.
so the photos i post is taken today & PassioneII & bridget's retarded face.
siyan,tian fu, & me, NOT MY HAND.
DanWei & me
Yvonne & me
Benjamine & me
MY FACE COMPARE TO BRIDGET'S ONE.
THIS.

& thisMy sis. LOL.
I'm acting retard. ;DDDDDDDDSame.

Concert, woo ~

it was a sucess one ?

yeahhhh! my 2 solo is perfect pitching but not tuning. ):

Yesterday was concert. omfg.

we played hobbits, & it sound like SHIT.

SHIT IT.

postcards solo everyone was a sucess! Including me! YEA!

hahaha. during interval.

Me, Yvonne, Azmir, Desmond & Li Ting.

went out to the don't know where to play CANON!

omg. it's a sucess! eooo !!

after playing went back backstage.

Junisa was like so nervous cause she having solo for the whole song.

i was like gave her a hug. a tight hug.

then she cried. i was like there " what should i do ? "

HA.then talk & talk to her.

cause she was actually a ex trumpeter. she used to sit beside me and play.

but she went to sax section all of the sudden and now is the SL! HAHAH.

yea. after concert. run here there. cause we needed to leave the hall by 10.30

or we needa pay $$$$$

after concert went back to band room.

weeeeee ~ the lights are OFF!

omfg. we all used phone lights.

no aircon. no lights. no fan.

NOTHING.

everything went crazy.

totally crazy. hahahahahahhaha. But it was fun.

hahaha. after fall in, actually wanted to go play CS!

But due to

1. I don't have extra clothes.

2. It's very late already.

3. I'm damnnnnnnnnnnn tired.

yeah. so i skipped ! hahaahhhaha.

went to mac eat with lizhen they all & went home after that.

it's was around 12 plus.

reached home online awhile and went to bed.

TODAY.

went out with sis to bugis.

she brought me a bag.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

nothing much. damn tired. i've been sleeping like pig today.

that's all.

BYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home