Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blogging!
I've been sleeping in class lately.
This is crazy man.
Someone kill me please ?
Been damn stress this few days.
not because of study. it's all about PERSONAL stuffs. i guess ?
i tent to get pissed off easily this few days. Don't know why either.
My bday was a good one ? bad one ?
don't know. i don't know things turn out THIS way.
have been very very disappointed with stuffs around me.
everything make me worried or whatever.
i hope 'm not looking back on my bday this year.
it's over.
Cried on that day - YES.
Laugh on that day - YES
Emo on that day - YES
Things that was totally unexpected came ? (bad&good thing) - YES.
I really hope such things will never happen ever again.
somehow can i say it's YOU who started and you talk CRAPS.
'm getting FUCKING pissed off by you.
yes yes & yes, you may say what want say things say face to face.
but i got to say.
THIS IS MY BLOG, I LIKE TO POST AND TYPE WHAT I LIKE.
,
enough of it already.
shall post about today.
Morning was already pissed off.
afternoon went to meet melissa,siyan,jianwei,desmond and myself.
went to bugis street to bought clothes.
had $155 for the day.
back home with $0.
overall was quite happy.
siyan was emo all the way until the end of it. hope she's okay.
This is what i bought.
Vest - $30
Freshbox 3/4 pants - $39.90
Freshbox belt - $18.90
2 tee shirt from spade - $30
Shoe from I.P. zone. - $29

cool ? desmond and jianwei bought things too!
bridget can't make it because got tuition and piano lesson!
shihui can't make it because she got hwmk to do!
yea. so we 5 went out to bugis street.
hahahahahaha.
alright.
nothing much to post anw. haha
so long
byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home