Sunday, January 13, 2008

yesterday came back from camp.
was a fun camp.
wasn't lot of punishment. THANKS LOTS.
but my leg still pain. Dont know due to what.
bored. i cfm fail my theory test.
cfm plus chop. my theory sucks like shit one.
then i told mr phua, dont waste time printing my paper.
waste paper and i also cfm fail one.
he just give me that face and laugh ?
during the test, dont know anything la.
then look at bridget and she smile back.
then i show her one of the answer.
she laughed. cause i anyhow write.
ALOT of blank. passing mark for sec 3s is 77.
LOL. then i cfm fail and less then 50.
dont know just leave blank. hacked.
never study also. =s
omg luh. kindda bored.
today went study with siyan and shihui.
wth la. wanted to study.
study about 15 minutes like that then it rain.
wtf ? then move here there cannot.
waited awhile and went back to the sit cause the wind wasn't as strong as normal.
so went back there, took ALOT ALOT of toilet paper and wipe.
LOL. then study study study.
then it's near the office the place we move is between those small shops. but it's closed.
so study. then after that the lady chase us off. want us to move back and study there.
and like move back. got rain la.
knn. then ended up never study
wtf ? then cannot do.
hacked.
was quite emo today.
someone slap me can?
and i have been like sleeping and daydreaming in class.
someone please slap me and kill me also can.
wth luh.
i cannot slack alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shit it.
nothing to post.
BYES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home