Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back from camp !
It's was a , very cannot be describe camp .
I had HOT WATER for bathing in camp !
of course , we was not allow to use THAT toilet .
but i went in . who cares anw,
it was a nice camp , cause there's NPCC joning us with the camp.
means there's 2 CCAs camping.
then saturday st john and GB had camp too !
so it was like 4 CCAs camping together in a school .
eoo !

Day 1.
Fall in at 7.45 , before that meet siyan , she went to buy ice cream to eat.
After fall in combine in the band room.
Combine all the way till 12 plus.
went to bunk and sleep only 1 plus ?

Day 2.
Sec 1s camp in.
so morning had games with them .
Some of the sec 1s are bastards and bitches .
2 sec 1s and 1 SEC TWO made ALMOST me pissed off .
That's Amanda Ang and the sister .
So what if you're a good player ?
fuckin hell. I TALKED to you nicely and what's the fuckin attitude you gave me uh ?!
Whatever luh.
you should know WHAT you are doing.
act nia , whatever luh. I GOT AN BAD IMPRESSION ON YOU ALREADY.
ass hole, don't talk about things that make me pissed off.
READ MY BLOG LA.
I DARE POST I DARE TO SHOW , this is my blog, i like what i write.
i don't give a damn what attitude you give me.
I don't easily get pissed off & your atttitude make me really pissed off.
YOU and your sister is THE SAME.
and that guy , you better remember what you say .
i will comfirm that you will make me slap your face or whatever shit.
A bunch of sore losers.
after games had snacks.
we didn't have enough breakfast.
'm like not even full, when lina is around she will make sure everyone is full alright.
everything cut down la.

Day 3.
all the way we had practice.
after whole afternoon practice went to parade square to have rehersals.
they took down the videos.
show-ed our mistakes.
it can be improved , well , i dare to say 'm not where else better.
no one is perfect.
so yeah, went home after break camp.
done.
that's all !

TAGS !
WEITING - sup ! whateverrr luh. how you already ? you fell down during the rehersal uh ?TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF LA ! noob jui shi noob

FANNIE - never la. link you up asap.
JOEY - whatever !
Catherine - sup ! relink you soon. thanks for the taggggggs. :D
Estrina - yo ! take lots of rest. DRINK MORE WATER !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home