Monday, March 3, 2008

wells, i got nothing to say.
just feel like posting i guess.
mood wasn't really great.
YES.
i did went study with siyan.
and went to eat and headed home again.
and there goes my throat again.
'm jealous. seriously jealous.
eh, what can i do luh.
whateverr la.
wtf can. i think my attitude is getting worst.
WORST. 'm like learning bad. but wells, smoking had never cross my mind.
never. i swear. i swear i won't smoke.
'A' post and 'B' will post.
isn't that funny.
i just think 'm a fool.
FOOL
i can't do anything, nothing.
i always want to have that kindda. ' can't be bothered ' feelings.
but i can't. whateverrr luh.
wg sucks.
anw, my phone isn't with me anymore.
mum took it away. bill ba-boom-ed again.
oh ya, isn't great that i didn't make your sms boom ?
whatever luh.
well, i don't want to continue.
byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home