Thursday, February 7, 2008

Can someone slap me ?
i been emo this few days.
oh crap.
slap me please.
i want to complain.
there's like so many chocolate la.
at first was still okay.
they squeeze me.
then i started to get pissed off.
RAWRRR.
stupid fuckers. got damn pissed off
bloody chocolates.
ahhhhhhhhh.
my fav elmo eye had a crack.
someone buy me an elmo please?
oh...
happy new year anw.
i dont have the mood to celebrate.
ahhhhhhhhhhh..
stupid.
the worst and down cny ever.
hopefully tomo go grandma house can cheer me up.
rawrrrr.
i damn bloody pissed off. FUCK FUCK FUCK
nothing much to post.
no mood either.
ahhhh.
'wengguan you gonna be strong!'




Tags.
yilin-lol. got the finally tag reply ? LOL.
FANNIE- you damn funny leh. ask me link never leave your link.
illi- it's okayyy. i dont think you hate me kang as much as i do.
ynormaHt- oh. thanks for the tag.
siyan- update alreadyyyyy.
ksd-==
CARIINA- wait till 'm free.
danwei- tag already laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bridget- stop mad ass-ing. but continue to be even more crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home