Wednesday, January 30, 2008

blogging!!
this few days are omg days.
test papers and homework are waving at me!
but i will never fail to ignore them!
:DD
i need to study!
study study study!
i didn't went for sectional on tues, or even the 3 days.
omg.
but there's reasons behide it ! :DD
2 more days to the NEW month!
and that's end of january and the CNY is coming!
:DDDD
i think i going crazy soon.
very soon,
cause of no reasons. (:
'm as crazy as can be!
i lost my ez-link yesterday, that's crap!
i think because of my stupid-ness then lost -.-
aiya, quite common for me to lost things, cause i damn forgetfullll.
hahha.
monday phone went repair!
they say only get back on wed.
then on tuesday i just reach home and bath and use comp,
i use my sis phone,
and i recieved a message!
they say the phone was ready!
i was like mad ass, so damnn happy.
one day without phone CAN DIE.
went to orchard, get the phone like one day before the collection.
when was waiting for collection, i found out i lost the ez-link ( student pass )
need NIRC or student pass.
and i have NONE!
i was like so omg.
so it was my turn, i went there, they asked for student pass.
i was like errrrr... i dont have, so they say any card that got my name.
i checked my wallet, only yamaha card. i was like ' should i take out ? like wrong timing leh '
lOL!
so i just took out.
they gave me the phone.
i took and went off.
they changed like EVERYTHING!
hahaha. was very happy with it.
:DD
tomorrow got band!
'm waiting for 1st feb.
dont know why either.
just too excited.
i must be crazy.
sunday i going amath tuition with sophia!
after tuition going out with sophia and CLASSMATES!
:DDD
that's so cool la.
MUHAHAHAHAHA.
'm crazy again.
the bed waving at me now.
ha.
BYES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home