Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alrights , firstly . I got chased out of class for english .
Due to too noisy or whatever . & I DIDN'T !
like wtf ? __
monday , went dinner with sis . Had pepper lunch !
School was BORING . Totally , after school went to had a hair cut !
Omg , i got a slope behind !
i went to cut myself , cuase tues is attire check !
let my fringe untouch .
so tues , had attire check . It's my level .
& 'm like so happy lahs .
first time , i must be crazy .
i put my fringe the other side , so it's shorter but look ugly .
Bobians , awhile only mah .
so i passed ! see , 'm clever as i told you . ;]
Aloysius went home !
i hate him , his hair so damn bloody long and he didn't had it short and slope .
not only i cut slope , i trim and cut short .
Hahahahahaha . It's not that long already .
Harder to style when i go out la . ==
So , i got back my amath paper too .
i flunk , 8/25 .
eooo ! 'm like proud of it for the stupid marks .
today , going out for dinner with sis again , eating hong honk cafe !
great ! i wanna eat NYNY .
She say this coming saturday !
;] ;] ;]
Nothing much already .
School is fuckin boring recently , BUT i bo pon lesson .
Not even once okay ! ;]

Taggiesssss.
HUIYU - sure .
Siyan - ya la ! ps me . T.T relink will be done asap . ;]
VANESSA - hahah , thanks , press left click and save as picture ! hahahah . after left click will appear in a big screen . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home