Monday, April 7, 2008

Alrights , i was quite pissed off with some stuffs today .
i HATE my math teacher ,
f*ckin ass ,
I WISH ;
I can dig your eyeballs out
Slap yor face till LAN
Kick your 100 years never wash 的 ass
Get a stroke
Have no father day
Wish the CCA you in-charge CLOSED DOWN ( CMI ) .
You this stupid bias .
Damn it , & yes . I hate you this much .
Stupid common sense-less.
Tomorrow attire check for don't know which ever level ,
i have ways to make my fringe already . ;]
hopefully it isn't the sec 3s , pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
Nevermind bahs , tio cut jui tio cut .
who called me to land up in this stupid school .
Brainless school .
nothing much , band tomrrow again .
Jiayous ! I need planty of rest after syf .
Don't fall sick everyone ! ;]
nothing much alr , byes .
Stupid common sense-less , GO EAT SHIT LA .
&& there's nafa test tomorrow , arghhhhh ,
'm gonna fail again , used to it .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home