Thursday, May 1, 2008

back to blogging .
BORING !

29/4
The school have no electricity .
Principle never pay bill . ;]
what a lousy school luh .
then recess also don't know why delay until got 1 hour .
Played in class . playplayplay until pants damn dirty .
I can't wait till tomorrow .
Wilson brought Kang Rui to the barber that we cut .
Omg , i can't imagine how KR look like .
MT period was BORING . real boring .
Thing happened , shall not say what happened .
I know is who's fault or what .
I have been friends with andrea for 2 year plus .
I know who changed who have not i got eyeball .
'm not that kind people tell me things i would straight away believe .
I got my OWN eye . I know how to judge people .

30/4
went STUDY with jianwei & siyan .
real study . studied amath & history .
Gosh , tomorrow amath paper .
Flunk for sure . Damn it , 'm worried .
Saw YHK & his friends (:
Met at 12.30
Jianwei was late again .
Studied & went off around 5.15
After that go heartland walk walk & headed home .
yea , nothing much .
Exam's tomorrow .
JIAYOUS !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home