Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There's only smth i gotta say .
I flunk my both paper .
Gosh , get ready for the worst .
I can't believe it .
It's not because i wrote out of point .
The format everything was like shit .
Damn it .
Alright , 'm starting to mug already .
Last minute work still .
Went to mac to study .
I left with stupid duper fast speed .
i reached home , and i put down my bag and went to match clothes for the bag .
took me a million years , and i went bath .
After bathing i wore GREEN contact lense and blow dry my hair and styled .
& i left home without taking money .
when i walk until mrt i found out i left only $3.50 in my wallet .
Damn it ! how stupid can i go .
i told you , not to rush me . HOHOHO .
yea , study .
Study in another way , i was damn tired
I just wouldn't study . was super duper tired .
I shouldn't have rushed home and changed . ==
when i was at my house void deck , an old lady was like freak me out .
she walked out and i was about to close the door .
she came back in . she went out again .
and she went back in . and i quickly closed the door .
i think i walk without sound . as i walked down ,
i saw a couple from dont know what country touching each other .
due to the time , i can't be bothered . i just shook my head .
Alrights , END OF STORY . nothing much to talk .
GOODBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home