Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging ,
Oh wells , weather is super super humid . Aircon at 16 degree pleaseeeeeeee !
Today school was fun i guessed .
We had post exam activity ! Pet Rocket !
Like damn fun playing , but it isn't fun making the rockets .
You have to like sit in the hall for their non-stop talking & you're get pissed at least once.
Oh yea , i forgot .
That day i went cousin house ( father side ) .
I've notice that one of my cousin is in outram park sec i think . ( If only remembered correctly )
He was in band ! & he did join marching !
He was in the display & we are the assessment .
He told me we were great , all gimmicks made them shocked . ( Thanks ! )
I was rather shock that he was in band , & he's only sec 2 .
Youger then me , he still got 2 more years i guessed .
Oh wells , great ! Anw , congrat for getting a silver for first timer !
Very very good try ! :D
I also found out that my father side people are related to music siol .
Omg , i can't believe it . But still , I DONT LIKE MOST OF THEM .
Awwww , i need new shoe & a new hair cut soon .
Don't worry , i will be getting money on the 15th . Soon soon !
Buying new shoeeeeeee . wooo .
My hait is in a mess now & i got a new way of how to cut my fringe !
Omg omg omg , i can't wait till my fringe grow , soon !!!
& Today i wore the dry fit Alt Uniform to school .
Yucks , i seriously dont like dry fit clothing .
It's kindda disgust me , but still . i wore it to school today . ):
Anw , singapore great sales is coming soon !
Gosh , i can't wait . I gonna have lots & lots of clothes .
Topshop & Topman is already having sales !
Grab it now while it's HOT !
You dont grab , you will regret !
And 'm planning to take Grades for my Lovely trumpet ♥
Grade 2 ! that's why 'm planning to take .
Grade 2 $160 ( BIG FAT WOW ! x100 )
i want to take until grade 8 then can teach people .
wooo , i would be great if i finish before my Os ,
cause i gonna decide if 'm going nafa :D :D :D
I dont knowwwwww .
I will never take O level music .
It's sucks i guess . the assignment is to compose music .
!@#@%$&(*&)(%^ . &
i can't wait . I WANT TO TAKE GRADES ! for pratical .
'm like going to train up on my trumpet more often .
No more playing of other instrument please wengguan .
I must control & i needda stress myself . woo ,
hahaha . &
Last but not least ,
Happy Birthday Joanne Neo !
15 already !
must zang da ( grow ) & don't always quarrel with your brother
althought he's irritating . lol !
& you nehnehpok , dont always after school go out .
GO HOME STUDY !
Nothing much left ! BYEBYE !




Tags replies .
Yap -ok lah . not always i guessed .
Junisa - HELLO ! i know 'm sexy . thanks thanks thanks !
JOVANYEO - yah yah . soon .
Siyan - == whatever . I <3>
Fang - ya ya , link soon .
wanyii - thursday don't come i kill you .




不知道到底要放弃还是还着你
说你爱我好吗?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home