Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New updates people !
Get update from my blog .
HAHA . The more he post . The more i shoot .
-
-
-
at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 Posted by tHe h0rNiisT eNbLog
alright,

this is a quarrel between me and junisa.

i said to hui yao,
and i used junisa's name=


Junisa: hi hui yao, remember me? amyway, does your band have concert?
then when she found out shes pissed,
then the wg idiot, came and interrupt, i am not even talking to him,
and yet, he interfered, although,
i am not angry with anything, and at the same time, only junisa is angry with me,
then wad for he interrupt,
i also never even talk to him,
or say any bad thing to him,somemore, in msn, he even called me blacky,
alright, i am fine with that, but, he does not have to say out and let people's feeling down,
y does he have to say out? he think hes wad,
100% PURE PERFECT ISSIT? no right,
not everyone is perfect.

dun tell me hes the most outstanding one,
impossible wad, then it is only our problem.
ok, i agree that when your best friend is kena bullied,
then your feeling also will be bad right?
but then, you can shut up, just do not say anything,
and no need to hurt other people's feelings mah,
and somemore, i never even say anything bad abt him, is he started the ball rolling first,
and then now he wanna blame me,
whats with his problem? i am damn F*** up alr, so please,
if you want to talk to me, please just tag me, i am not up to the mood to talk.
-
-
-
Hahahha , english compo !
Heeeeeez . You're entertaining me .
-
-
-
i said to hui yao,
and i used junisa's name=
-
-
-
Questions and answer
-
Henry Tan : "Junisa: hi hui yao, remember me? amyway, does your band have concert?" .

LOKEWENGGUAN : You think you will only say that if i didn't stop you ? I stopped the mess and you scolded me . How great . Geeeeezzz .
-
Henry Tan : then when she found out shes pissed,then the wg idiot, came and interrupt, i am not even talking to him, and yet, he interfered, although, i am not angry with anything, and at the same time, only junisa is angry with me, then wad for he interrupt, i also never even talk to him,

LOKEWENGGUAN : & she WAS pissed earlier on . Is only you don't know . Did you ask ? Or do you even bother in the first place did you even bother about it ? I can't shut up . You already said it's my best friend right why can't i help ?
-
Henry Tan : or say any bad thing to him,somemore, in msn, he even called me blacky,

LOKEWENGGUAN : Ok , for this . I deeply apologise for this . Don't accept it right ? Then too bad .
-
Henry Tan : alright, i am fine with that, but, he does not have to say out and let people's feeling down, y does he have to say out? he think hes wad, 100% PURE PERFECT ISSIT? no right, not everyone is perfect.

LOKEWENGGUAN : Like i say , i deeply apologise , I didn't say i'm 100% perfect . Tell me where did i say i'm 100% perfect ? I think the person is you bah . HAHA . Laughs .
-

Henry Tan : dun tell me hes the most outstanding one, impossible wad, then it is only our problem. ok, i agree that when your best friend is kena bullied, then your feeling also will be bad right? but then, you can shut up, just do not say anything,

LOKEWENGGUAN : Like is say , i can't shut up . cause she's my best friend . Got it ? I can't shut my mouth . What can you got to do w me ?

-

Henry Tan : and no need to hurt other people's feelings mah, and somemore, i never even say anything bad abt him, is he started the ball rolling first, and then now he wanna blame me, whats with his problem? i am damn F*** up alr, so please, if you want to talk to me, please just tag me, i am not up to the mood to talk.

LOKEWENGGUAN : I didn't hurt yours , i'm clearing up the mess . You admit you used junisa name right ? You should feel bad . Not me . Think about it . If you didn't start with all this . I won't blame you . I don't care if you're fucked up or whatever . Do as you wish . Geeeeez . Post more .

-

Hey people , tell me how much i have score . Hahaha .Laughs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home