Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wonderful .
I think my results rawks . I can't believe i'm in seconadry 4F .
I think i'm pulling down the class grade . Shit me . Hell me . Fuck me big time .

If i ever carry on like this , i won't be able to make it to secondary 5 .
Getting results tomorrow . Good luck to you Mr . Loke Weng Guan .

10% of the whole NA passes english . Woah , great . Brilliant .
By how the hell i wrote my Paper 1 , about Cheesecake . Can fail me big time . { my POV }
but ,
Something that i should be happy about. More than half a class fail math . But i'm not that 50% .
Brilliant LWG . You suck big time i swear .

June holiday , i'm so going to buck up all my subjects .
Love me for all you can .


Hmmm , what's next in my list ?


I'm gonna get that music sheet done ASAP and get on with foolscap paper .
I'm going get that BBQ done and enjoy myself big time before i suffer in the 1st Prelim .


There's Prom night this year that open only to sec 4 express and 5na . As usual .

Lwg , if you ever want to get in , study hard . Get the big fat skinny ugly nabei N level over .
And prom night is yours . I swear big time .

Way to go Mr Loke Weng Guan Benjamin .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home