Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I shall update my Live Jornal tomorrow .
So stay tune there tomorrow .

After thursday . I may plan to go on a MIA trip . Need a break .

What does my MIA trips means eh ?

- Not gonna reply unnecessary messages .
- Not gonna be online !

Yay , must be wondering what i can do eh ?

And please , i won't go online and act as if i'm appearing offline .
Too old to do that already .

Soon , very soon . Yay ! Alright , i'm going ECP with my classmates later for cycling ect .
So , maybe gonna post tonight or tomorrow on my LiveJournal .
So , stay tune . Oh yea , one more thing . I have collected my specs . i look like a realy geek now !



We can run away from everything , but what's meant to be will be waiting for you at the end when you come your stop .

If love isn't what is supposed to be , then love it will never be .

If this love is meant to be, no matter how hard you try to run from it , it'll knock you up repeatedly .

Sometimes , by doing nothing about it ,


is the best way to handle it .


I'm lost . So , which island am i in ?





I'm running late if i don't get off the computer right now . Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home