Sunday, July 5, 2009

You must be waiting for my post right ! Knew it !
But this post is only gonna filled with words and sign .

On Friday , school was kind of fun i guess .
During Physic lesson , i turned my head backwards and faced Wei Ting i think and told her .
* She responded after a few seconds i turn my head *
" You know i shit in the early morning today . And the shape like carrot you know ! Damn cute "

Everyone nearby heard me . So they were like listening to me . and i was like telling them how my shit look like .
and said " When your shit sink , it's unhealthy . So mine sink today * show a sad face * "
Glenn and Daryl on the other side started talking about shit sinking and floating .

The physic teacher was like " Why you guys talking about shit ? "
and then Glenn Daryl said " Sink or Floated shit better ? "

And we started laughing like some crazy ass .
That's how my class works . It explains why we can't study properly .

I like English lesson , i don't know why . I think i did my worksheet damn fast .
I finished it like in the timing which was given . { i didn't spam the whole paper k }




One bad habit i have got now . I start rolling eye on people who i don't get along with well .
Can you imagine how stupid it is when you vomit when you have ate too full ?

On my pervious post , i mention about we has sushi or something ?
Like i post . I got late lunch which was around 3.30 pm .
And i started to eat again @ 6. -.-
Had sushi , due to my greedy-ness . I ate and order too much . Couldn't finish the food .
I swear i was 100% full . After hours of sitting there , i was still full .
When we was about to leave . My friends ask me not to waste the Sashimi .
Ate one slice , guess what . I vomit .

!@#$%^&*((*&^%$$%^&*!#

Joke of the month .


I'm damn depressed lately . The pressure that was on me recently . No one will understand .
That's why i'm busy like a bumble beeeeeeeeee .
After such a long time . I was still wondering .
Like this and that whatever shit . I love bottling things up myself and then explode . LOL .

Can't wait to go shopping with Yan Hao !

Oh , i've got concer this coming Wednesday . SYF Presentation night . Omg , damn excited .
All the good good bands will be there . And coming up next will be Band Fiesta .
Do , come support k . Details wil be given soon ..

Yup , that's all for now . I've got a family gathering to attend later D:
Yucks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home