Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Before i filled my blog with lots of photos later in the afternoon / evening .

I'm gonna tell you guys something which happened like days ago and it made me look like a retard . A total retard .

I remembered clearly the day was officially after all my 'N' level paper and we dine in to Pizza Hut and have our dinner and while waiting for the food , we had this conversation .

One of my friend said : Have you guys watched the movie meatball ?! I want to watch it !

Then , my reply was

" Oh ! That horror movie is it ! "

And everyone laughed -.- so i came out with an lame excuse that I've been studying too hard for my exams , and i really did ! Okay , I think i need to update myself more now .
It's my holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Okay , great .

Yay . See ya later . Shall edit it with photos and texts .



EDITED . ( Like what i said earlier on . )


It was a fun and enjoyable day yesterday ! Yet tired .

I had shopping spree a little together with Ming Yan and H.Shi Hui ! I was great man .
After shopping , we headed to .......



SG FLYER







& met Bridget and co .


Everyone got so fascinated about the flyer as we're all first timer except for Bridget . ( I know i sound like a nerd . ) We were all hoping to get a cabin of our own . And we did !
Okay , it was in the early evening & it's a weekday . That explains why we get our own cabin . It was just a 30 minute ride i guess and time flies that fast . Really fast .
And our whole trip objective is the flyer ! And we went like super high inside it . Laughing , quarreling & everything that's so us .


Shall let the photos do the talking !


















Okay , I'm done ! There's a lot more photos in my facebook .
So , do take a look if you wanna see more woohooo photos.


Before i end today's post .

I'm gonna ask " Have you guys ever seen me in my uniform and specs before ? "

There you go . A photo of me in school .





Do i look as if i went for a extreme make over compared to this photo ? ( A random photo taken )





Sup , yes . I'm a fan of fred perry if you don't know .
I love everything that is related to fred perry .



There's quite a lot of difference in school & out .


Like , school . I will be wearing

1 ) Specs
2 ) I will carry my backpack higher than average .
3 ) I behave like a very gentle boy ( which I am ) HAHAHA .

okay , that's all i guess .



Ok , this is random . But well , okay . I'm done . Off i go ! Ciaos .


P/S - I will be having clique chalet on 15 and 16 . Goodie goodie , can't wait .


Photos credits are given to :

Bridget Tang !
Ong Ming Yan !
How Shi Hui !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home