Thursday, August 23, 2007

The blog for today had words. well if you dun want read please kindly leave the blog. thank you.

Today. was so call fighting with the benjamin yeo .
come on la. stop being SO childish.
whole story came like this.

firstly. he ask me sit down. then i was like looking for place in the music room
he call me sit. i say WAIT. then he duno eat what thing. siao one. keep calling me sit. then i squat. duno how spell :x. then he ask me to sit. i sit. then he was like GUAI LAN me.
WTF? he sayed that the sit is his. then before that he keep asking me to sit. FCUK OFF LA.
then think what. vice-chairman so what. always think that you do more things then chairman. o please. the chairman doing things behide you and you think you know. so duno just KINDLY SHUT THE FUCKING MOUTH UP.
a aloner in class. dun everything we play until half then chu la. then relieve teacher today for art. 3 lesson. to kill time of cause is play game la. a group of friend with me playing true andare. then he say what. childish. please la. dun tell me you NEVER play before. NEVER. say la. fucker. just shut the fucking mouth up. XIA LAN KIA. act guai. mother fucker. see your face equal look at shit in the toilet bowl. childish. not as childish as you. you think what. i make the class laugh you jealous issit? beep test i win you then you jealous issit. what you think you are. everything must be FIRST. be the FIRST xia lan kia la. sure can one what. RIGHT. FUCKER. is you who xia lan me first. dun give me that kindda of attitude. i can't stand it. your fucking attitude problem. no wonder you are a loner. im not quite surprise that you have not much friends in 2G. why ? cause you xia lan ma. what if i want to post it in the blog. im not the one at fault what. is YOU the one what. you din spoit my mood. cause i won't just cause of a toilet bowl shit to spoit my mood.






Band today!
marching. learning new stuff. nothing much to say actually. just marching today. they had exco meeting. total talk about 1 hr plus. cool rite. i and shuhailin was waiting. and laughing. paying around. talking about stuff. then went kfc to eat. then went home. and now . blog about STUPID stuff. anw. gtg. BYBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home