Friday, November 9, 2007

KNN.
Was actually sick today. But still go band.
I was fucking pissed off my my section. Well, FIRSTLY, i conducted them.
Cause bridget wasn't around. so i went conduct and ask them to play CONCERT Bb.
WTF. they can't play. NEVERMIND. give them time to learn their scores that was thrown to them like weeks or even months.
Angry also useless. And i also should not be conducting them at all.
Just take it as i KPO. but bo bian. the section leader not here.zz
so i take over. Dont know what to do with them alr.
Was damn sick and things happen this few days.
Dont ask what. zz. few times sitting down. Waiting for message.
also wanted to cry. zz.
FUCK..
scold alot of words today in band. SORRY SORRY SORRY!
There's band tomorrow. Stilll sick. But still going. tomorrow bridget will be around.
hopefully can slack abit. need not conduct.
Jason & Lina came back. i was sitting in between them. Was dammmnnnnnnn stress.
but after all still manage to joke around.
I think i will be posting this few days. But tags will be replied.
Hopefully this sunday sentosa still on. siyan is sick. down wih fever.
will be emo this few days. Really thanks for the group i have always been cheering me up uh!
damn tired. guess going to sleep early tonight
maybe will be posting only when everything starting to settle down.
Well. i can say. I just can't let go of it. zz.
But i promise. I will try my best not to emo & be like normally .
& i promise i'll be back with a ;D when everything is settling down.
BYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home