Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blogging !
Gosh , I think 'm falling sick .
I'm having slight fever noww . ewwwww.
Tomorrow having PE . I swear i hate PE . yucks . SUCKS .
& finally i passed my nafa with a bronze . =-=
i need to go on diet .
I shall start with friday !
MUHAHAHAHHAHHAHA .
3meals change to 2 meals & die die cannot eat during recesss if morning got eat .
too much fats isn't good for health .
Band practice starts tomorrow .
I can't wait . i can jump here & there for it .
I just can't wait . Tomorrow 1.15 finish school .
Rush home , bath and leave WITH INSTRUMENT .
I dont wanna take it with me to school .
so unsafe , PLUS need to worry here there so it's a big NO NO .
Yeah , nothing much alreadyyyy .
BYEBYE !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home