Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey henry ,
Look , no one in the band now hates you .
Remember this .
Is only the way you do thing .
Not that we didn't forgive you .
We don't even want to talk about the thing anymore .
We didn't take the thing into our heart . We would even wish that never happen .
The way you do things make people think you've change .
Ok , i know who don't change right ?
But you're change to those kind of arrogant type .
Maybe you didn't notice .
No one say you can't do the slides . This thing you all settle yourself since you say i'm a busybody right ?
What can i do ?
I shall stand there and see what can you do okay ?
& this time everybody will see what you can do & how things are done .
& this is also a very high chance for letting you get the senior advisor post .
Hahaha , all the best !
I'm not trying to shoot you here .
You seems as if you want to creat trouble about the slides .
My advice is think twice alright .
Want to listen anot it's really up to you .
Ok ok , enough of my nonsense right ?
I got to tell you this thing straight in your face . I know you read my blog .
You create blog is to create trouble .
Not your section blog . You combine your section blog i know .
But your personally blog is to create trouble .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home