Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alright,
i'm currently back to blog for some little stuffs .
Not feeling well these days .
Arghhh , i shall be strong .
Drink more waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
I want to watch movie plus town .
But i don't have the time right now .
One thing that made me really sad i guess .
Something that i couldn't know how i should put in a way or another .
Who see LWG cry before ?
I bet there's less then 10 people .
I feel like scolding all the F words and stuufs .
Cause ..........
I think i'm kind of left with no other choice .
Or in fact no ways to go anymore .
Like , i don't know what to do either .
Just kind of very disappointed with some people(s) { LWG angmo } .
I mean someone that you know and i know .
Dont know right ?
Ask me . Don't make wild guesses .
I shall get my things done .
It's just .... few more months .
Nightmare gonna be over .
N's are quite near .
I shall really get my book down and study .
It's less then 20 days to Japan trip i guess .
No , more than that . Maybe maybe not .
It's just 14 days to ' PASSIONE III '
Pieces are kind of not ready .
So what now .
Hmmmmmmmmmmm , let me think .
Kind of " dont give a damn " mood now .
But i can't afterall .
Yea , not kind of emo post . But .... happy post .
Laughs .
I guess my attitude had somehow change by something .
Ok , it's kind of bad now .
But i'm not racist after all .
Well , i got nothing to say if you insisted .
I shall stay at home and do my chem paper tomorrow .
Yay , i want to study .
I want to carry bag and off to school with a geek-y look .
I enjoyed being that , laughing w my classmates and stuffs
I miss them .
I must be crazy .
Well , byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home