Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .
Weng Guan is super duper tired .
I mean like really .
Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeee , he have been waking up early for school .
Well , two more fucking day & i'm having my Holiday .
Yes , no . I mean " Holiday " .
Whyy ? Because of banddddddddddd .
I gonna reach home around 10.30 tomorrow .
Have to Band practice after school & after main band pract .
I think i sold total of 30 tickets .
Yay for wg .
Need more ticket ? Call me asap .
We have only got 800 tickets that include $50 , $10 & $6 .
Yayyyyyy.
Well , today school as usual . I mean like . Sleeping in class .
No more amath for this extended programme . Hahaha !
Yay-ness !
Today Daryl & Glenn was super super funny during English lessson .
The whole class was super noisy and Mr Chia is like teaching still .
I mean like he don't give a damn .
While i'm like . * Yawning *
Mr Chia was talking about the exam papers .
So it's like the word call " Battering "
He wrote down Battering & Barter .
He say for Barter . Ignore the 'r' inbetween .
So for don't know what , he wrote Butter .
So daryl shout " So Butter without the 'T' equal Buter lah ? "
The funny part was it sound like " Pu-ter "
Whatever it is . The whole class was like laughing like mad .
As usual , if i'm not wrong teacher reaction was like " Whatever daryl "
And yesterday , i Guai Lan ( So called quarrel ) with a teacher call Ms Liza .
She was like so wtf .
It's only the last part i guess . She said " Weng Guan collect the paper . I give you 10 second "
I mean like , it's totally impossible .
I was quite pissed due to my moody-ness .
So everyone started to throw the paper to my desk . I was like " Well "
So she started timing ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 and so on .
So when she reach 10 . Everyone paper was on the desk . Due to time .
I grab everything and say " NAH , THE PAPER "
So the class laughed at her . It wasn't my fault , she made me do that .
She say , i give you another 5 second to arrange properly .
So i took my time . LahdahLahdah .
So everything went on .I went up to her . i said " NAH paper lah "
Whole class laugh again . Sadist .
She didn't took the paper . She was like hinting me saying properly to her .
So i said " Here you go * smiled * "
So don't want take . Damn wtf . She ask me to sit down on the floor , i didn't .
So she was talking to the class about bring textbook and stuffs & say about paper smth .
She was like want me to be with her and pass her the papers .
So i was acting i didn't hear anything . So she say a few time . She stare at me . I pass her the papers and i went back to my seat .
After saying goodbye , i should be going Amath lesson for amath students while the other can go home.
She ask me to stay back .
So the conversation goes something like thhat.

Ms Liza : Why were you so rule just now ?
WG : I'm not & you keep picking on me .
Ms Liza : I didn't pick on you .
WG : But to me , you are .
* Silence for a few seconds *
Ms Liza : Heard that you are band member right ? & you should have discipline .
* i was super fucking angry *
WG : * Raise my voice a little * So ? Band is Band School is School get this clear .
Ms Liza : So ? It's still school .
WG : So ? You got problems outside you bring to school also school lah ? Right ?
* Silence for very long and i was staring at her *
Ms Liza : Whatever it is , i apologize and you must apologize too .
WG : Sorry ?

Aftermath i walked backk .
Ahhh , i think i have been a bad boy .
Well , i'm waiting for section tee to be ready . Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
5th day .
Alrightt , i'm done . Byeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home