Monday, October 20, 2008




Bang !
Ok , i'm trying to kill you .
Geeez , alrighttttt .
So what happened like ytd like today yo ?
Yesterday i was at home the whole bloody day . Can't go out .
& today , didn't go town and stuffs .
Went out with the Malays for home visiting and stuffs .
I'm not like so thick skin want go join okay .
They invited me . & it feels weird at first , but after a few home visting , it's fine already .
The food was nice . Really nice .
And of course , i recieve money .
That wasn't really important , well . Woke up around ... 11 today ?
Suppose to meet Junisa at the mrt around 11.30 .
But 11.20 i'm like still online . Oh well .
It's wg yea ?
Normal lahhh . Met them lahdahlahdah .
Went off , last house was Junisa's house . Aftermath went home .
Her house is like near my house . Geeez , so it's like .
I just take a bus and i reached home .
Online & stuffs .
Oh well , i really don't know what to say siah .
There's no school tomorrow cause teacher's having meeting and shyt stuffs .
At least i got promoted . Geeez , and sebastian almost didn't make it .
I shall ask him to mug w me when exam comes .
& i really feel like using knife and stab KWT 1000 times .
Laughs , don't know why either .
I miss my classmates .
I miss someone .
I miss my ownself which i love to smile alot .
I miss the days with bandmates .
I miss going out w someone .
I miss Japan .
& lots of stuffs .
Alrighttttt , last but not least .

PASSIONE III
Date : 6 Dec 2008 ( Saturday )

Time : 7.30 p.m.
Venue : Yuying Secondary School Hall .

Ticket price : SGD $6 / $10 / $50
It's free seating to your info . Expect for $10 & $50 .
There's will be better seats or view .

For more info , please call 96586105 ( Loke Weng Guan ) for ticket and stuffs .

THANK YOU .


I shall take more photo and add some chilli and totmato to my blog .
Some dayyyyy i guess .
That's all for the day . Byeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home