Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kwt deleted her blog !
Hahahahahaha .
Gone , i've got more post then her now .
Geeez .
Alright , tomorrow is SS & Math paper 1 .
Just took a nap in the evening .
Woke up , didn't have the mood to study . Gosh .
What the hell am i thinking .
By looking at the paper itself , it make me so nerd .
I think i'm gonna wear spec soon enough .
Becauseeeeeeee , blur-ness took place nowwww .
Ok , i shall look geek if i wear spec . True enough .
Contact lense will do the job =D
But hey yo , contact lense will only stick to you for 7 years .
Just 7 years and you can't wear it anymore .
Dont know why . Dont ask me . Ask someone else .
I almost fall asleep in SS class today . Damn it .
& to my suprise . I got an omg-ness result for amath . Simply don't give a damn .
Lol . I shall mug hard during my weekends .
Alright , i miss my children day . It's like yesterday only lahhhhh .
I was at home th whole day .
Hahahaha , i shalln't be Benjamin tomorrow . I shall be called Tom tomorrow .
I got new names everyday !
Danwei was Mary the day before yesterday & she's jasmine yesterday & today .
So what's for tomorrow . Tom shall find out . Geez .
Alright , it's like no link .
If you don't understnad what i'm blogging .
Too bad for you siahhhh .
Oh ya , i got a new cravings again . Oh goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Shut up and drive .
Hahaha , bye manzxczxc .
I'm a Toranpetta !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home