Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogginggggggggg .
Ok , i have been blog hopping for hours .
Kind of super bored .
Read some idiots blog .
The blogger was like saying whatever shit . Hahahaha .
I just have the urge to shoot the blogger back . Like so fucking flirt .
Ok , FLIRT .
Who knows you will say i'm flirt too right .
I talk to girls doesn't mean i flirt , just talk lah dey .
Moreover he is really flirting , i just feel like slapping him .
Why ? Cause i want help my friend to slap the blogger .
He deserves it .
I shall lecture people too .
I just Lecture Illi yesterday .
Oh ya , i have another name call Benjamin Loke if you didn't notice
& illi have been calling me for like days already .
Today had Chem & amath mock test or class test .
Didn't pass for chem .
For amath , hopeless . Totally . Geeez , i dont know why .
I did 2 or whatever question and i slept .
Joanne ( the hellow-kitty ) had been a retard this few day .
Whyyy ?
She scratch me after school like again .
& now , my hand got the red thingy . Like wooooooo .
So hip righttt ? All thanks to her .
FRC we had something or whatever .
Our class won the first prize for the cip thingy .
Aloysius went back class open the present / gift , every snatch .
There's oreo , kit-kat & dont know whatever .
Everyone snatch , i manage to her my share , in fact more than it .
Geeez , happy Hari Raya to the malays !
Ok , i shalln't post much already .
I'm having night online study with KohWeiTing tonight again .
Hahahahaha , byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home