Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy 18th birthday sis !
Rightttttt , it's superduper fishing hot today isn't it ?
Maybe it's because we have pe lah deyyyyy .
Lesson as usual , just recieve a v.important SS paper , 2 math paper & chinese i think .
Exam is like tomorrow ?
Ahhhhhhhhhh , kill me please .
I shall like sleep early tonight , cause i won't be able to think if i'm lack of sleep .
Like i say , i'm wierd . Really wierd .
Laughsssss .
Ok , got the mp3 for my sister alreadyyy , hope she likes it .
After school went study w classmates (:
Hazyrah , Illi , Nuris , Sebastian , WeiTing & co .
Teached them SS , geeez . Now i know Ms Lim can't teach .
What a great teacherrrrrrrrr .
Sighhh , i'm like super tired . Had a nap till 10 plus . Geeez .
Ahhhhh , i shall go look for the format . I mean like who cares , format only like 2 marks . Geez .
Byeeeeee . Good luck for everyone if there's paper tomorrow or whatever so (:
& ya , let's say fish everyone .
I will only get back my phone like 2 weeks later . Arghhhhh , damn it

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home