Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo .
I'm backkkkkkkk .
wg went shopping today !
Yay-ness .
Bought a GREEN shirt .
Love itttttttttt .
Bought a pencil case toooo .
Finish spenting $100 dollar -.-
Arghhhhhhh , ok .
Went Deyi sec today for the band funfair thingy .
Was quite Fun actually .
Oh well , i think i need the concert tickets now .
I need to sellll . Laughs .
None for henry ! Hahahahaha . I'm evil .
Geeez , nothing much to post .
I was like emo these few days . Don't know why either .
So don't bother to ask why too .
Nothing happened at all .
Maybe some kind of disappointment lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
Ok , i shall get my studies well first .
Screw everything . Like almost . Wooooooooo .
Got to gooooooooooooo. bye


Tag replies .
MINGYANN - Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .
VANESSA - no no , i'm not . I'm trying to entertain the person that create the thingy what . Since he or she need so much entertainment . Hahahahahaha . & you jealous rightttt ? Hahaha .
AMANDA - Of course ! wg what !
guowei - Done . Can't you see . Laugh
ILLI - I don't love youuuuu .
Siyan - Laughs
andrea - Okkkkkkk .
Joanne - Invite me into the blog lah . guaikai@hotmail.com . Not my other email .
Weiting - Heyyy , I'm not okayyy . * Roll eye *
yvonne - Which yvonne are you ?
Henry - Thanks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home