Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh .
wg is sick . Damn it .
sunday ! I couldn't slept . Woke up at 4 plus i guess and whatever whatever .
Morning had sore eye till ....... recess ?
After recess was like fine .
After school went eat yoshi w sebastian and weiting and headed to mac .
Studied . Felt tired , rub my eye . Tata !
Here it goes again .
Headed home at 4.30 .
Rest , had a nap and woke up .
Yesterday whole night couldn't sleep .
Woke up today , tata !
Sore eye again . & throat isn't feeling well plus flu .
Ahhhhhh , kill me please . The post is kind of random . Whyyyyy ?
Cause i don't even got the mood to post .
Exams are nearrrrrr . Really near .
Ahhhhhhhhhhh , kill me . Less then 20 days to EL paper 1.
And guess what ?
Mr Daniel went or reservice . & i only give a damn about it is becauseeeeeeeeee .
Mr Neo the dm took over our class . Like omgfsdfxcvxzcx .
Blablabla . & it's like Mr Chia my angmo teacher went for a 3 week reservice also !
Grrrrr , what the hell fucking wrong w them .
Forget it . I shall go read my book . Like wow .
& i can't bloody believe i actually left my psp in school just now .
Many thanks to jingyi for having a sharp eye . Ahhhhh ,
Whatever . Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home