Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello hellooooooooo .
wg is blogging again .
So what happened todayyyyy ?
Woke up at 7 & off to school at 7.45 .
Didn't go mac to have my milo or whatever .
Just kind of lazy .
Went school straight . Played psp & lahdada .
Ahhhh , i bought the psp back home but didn't have got any time to play .
Sebastian must be thinking if i'm crazy .
Geez .
Ok , i shall really get my pen ready for friday .
English paper 1 , & guess what ?
I still dont know the format or formal letter and informal or whatever shit .
Ahhhhhhhhhh , Mr Chia is finally back on wed :D
Hopefully he teaches something . ( Cause he teaches with his mood )
Back home early , cause didn't want to study .
Was dozing off in class the whole day . Superduper tired .
Reach home , had a long nap . Really long .
Just now was looking for something wth paper that made me ..... ?
Laughs !
Like whatever . I just manage to found out i got ALOT of wierd habit and stuffs .
Arghhhhh , ok .
KWT promise to study w me till 12.30 today . Geeez .
I shall take my pen and dada !
Alright , shall not talk much . Tomorrow after school shall MUG MUG MUG !
Hahahah , byeeeee .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home