Sunday, September 21, 2008

EOYYYYYYYYYYY

Geeez , Look . I style one okayyyyyy .
Everyone loves it lahhh ! Hhahahahaha , she's not center parting anw .

After posting the two retarded photo of Hayzrah . I shall say cheer up yo !
She's kind of sad , cause i blog hopped till her blog . Hahaha .
These few weeks have been studying .
Mug mug & mug . Like mugging for Os or N level .
Been calling people Geek , but look like i'm the one lahhh .
Ok , i miss towning w bandmates or classmates or whoever .
I'm going town today to collect my phone .
But before that , i'm studying w Siyan , Azmir & Junisa at pp mac :D
We're good kids afterall .
School tomorrow , Mac before schooling . Geez .
Guess what ? I'm craving for more stuffs .
I shall get my trumpet grade 5 first . Arghhhhhh ..
Geez , anw .
Nothing much to post . Pass few days have been studying .
You guys ask why i left my blog private right ?
Cause of the skin . Changedddddddddd .
Best viewed in IE i think .
Ok , good luck for eoy lah dey .
Byesss

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home