Saturday, September 27, 2008

Suppppppppppppp .
The papers was kind of screw up .
English paper it came out proposal !
Omg , it's like proposal lahhhhhhhhhhhh .
Screw it . I think i miss out some point .
I didn't really mug for it . I was still like , " english paper tomorrow ? So ? " on thursday .
Geeez .
You can't blame meeeeee .
Chinese was like still ..... sucky ?
I wrote out of point . Seriously out of point .
& i can't stand someone sitting near me . But nevermind .
Like whatever . Can't be bothered either .
But over was still managable lah dey .
I found out i really really hate cheese cake . Really .
I was like Kobayashi eating w Sebastian they all , i ate a spoon of cheese cake .
I almost puke . Really , i can't take cheese cake . I got phobia on cheese cake .
What's more i dont like eh .
Let me think .
During FRC i was like daydreaming ( As usual / Expected ) , someone hit me for no damn reason .
& guess what ? My face change totally . I was like damn pissed .
So don't disiao me for no reason when i'm daydreaming . I want my own freedom !
Yesterday night i was like studying w JY & Illi & WT .
JY & Illi went bed first around 12 plus ?
While WT & me was like studying still . She can't take it . She went bed first .
Lol , i was like still studying the math . I can't stop yo . Damn addictive .
Look junisa , you got me into trouble . Haha .
Today it's saturday ! I didn't go town or anything .
Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , wg don't feel like going out .
Righttttt , i think i must be mad . Tonight studying withhhhhhhhhh don't know ?
Hahaha , byeeeeee !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home