Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bloggingggggggg .
I'm feeling much better to my friend side .
I'm feeling not really good to the physical side .
Having kind of sore throat .
It's really pain down there . Maybe i shout too much or something like that .
Laughs .
Amath paper was WOAH !
As usual , i thought i would be like " Arghhhh , screw it lahh "
But then horrrrrrrrrrr I open the paper was like " I know how to doooooo ! "
Laughs , I was like can't wait to get my pen down .
I did the paper non stop . Really non stop . Justr wouldn't stop writting .
Until a chapter . I did till half , i was like " Wtf ?! When can i finish this ! "
Laughs , so i break down a few times .
Last question was 8 marks .
I can only do 1st question . But the rest i know the formula or all !
Arghhh , and the identities , remember the formula at last 15 minutes .
Can't do another step . 5 marks gone . Damn itttttttt .
Nevermindddddddd .
EL paper and physic paper today
El paper was okayyyyyy .
Physic was shyt . I didn't study . Sighhh .
Whyyyyy . Ok , i don't want study one . You can't blame meeeee .
I was at home the whole day .
So i just open the paper scribble the answers .
Dont know how to do just skip
So like within 30 minutes i slept .
Till the end of 15 minutes .
I was pulling my hair . Whyyyy .
Cause got hair was like together .
I used the pocket penknife to cut it .
4 hair dropped out .
Arghhh , it's long one can ? Not short one . Damn itttt .
Tomorrow is math paper 2 .
I'm not studying .
I need some motivation . Sighhh .
Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home