Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yesterday was Math paper 1 & ss .
Hahahaha , Math paper 1 was easy i think .
Hopefully i can pass lah dey .
I dont know why . Things that i think i did well came out liek shyt .
Things i didn't expect it to be turn out to be in a better way .
Damn it .
SS was no kick . Serious .
I was doing it all the way .
I was sitting at the back , everyone was like writting as much as they can .
While i'm like sitting there thinking how much my pen ink would run .
I was making marking , when i finish the last question , i look again .
& guess what i told myself ?
" Hmmm , the pen ink runs like dont know what lor , like that i need buy new pen "
& i ended off with a sigh .
I dont know what am i thinking right now .
Like i say , i always have super weird habits , but most of the time i know what i'm doing .
But is like now .
I dont know . This weird weird thingy .
I don't know how to define it anyway .
Just kind of like .
I dont know what i'm doing yet i'm doing it . Somehow somewhat .
Like i say , i dont know what i'm doing . My brain isn't turning .
Maybe dead for a few minute .
Forget it .
Tomorrow going out study with bandmates .
Mug amath .
I don't care . I gonna like mug till i go crazy .
Nothing much left to post about . I'm forever w weird habits & mindset .
& I NEED to talk to someone soon .
I can't stand someone and someone is hurting someone .
I mean like i can't stand it .
I can scold !@#$%^&*() right now . But i don't want to .
Forget it . Byeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home