Thursday, October 9, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooo .
Tomorrow is the last paper .
Wooooooo . Ok , i'm like so-oh-damn-happy .
It's chemistry tomorrow . It's an 1hour 15 minutes paper .
That means i will be free from ...................... 9.15 onwards !
Yay !
But let's say wtf together . What The Fish !
Why ? Cause there's Band Practice tomorrow at ........... 1.45 pm !
That's like 4 Hour !
Gosh gosh goshhhhhhhhhhh .
Save me . I got to think how the hell i'm gonna kill time . Movie maybe ?
Illi says that i'm weird ! She say this is what i did today .
- suck my pens ( Yes , when i don't know how to do )
- Stare at one spot and make my eye bigger . ( Always )
- Play with my hair ( Just during the pass two days )
- Give a UGH face to luthfi . ( I swear i give it everytime )
Ok , i think i really have it . I think i have more then that .
EOY papers was stilll ok . Maybe because i studied ?
Quite a number of stuffs happening .
Like Birthdays or whatever .
Who have got birthday on 16-jan !
Pm me !
Geeez , after school JY they all went bowling without telling me .
Arghhh , left me weiting and xinrong there .
What the fish . Neverminddd .
Went eat and went back school .
Jy they all came aftermath & went home after awhile .
Around 1.30 took bus home .
& sleep till ......... 6.30
Yuppe , go study for chem paper alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home