Friday, October 17, 2008

Alert !
Yuying Concert Band ticket is now on sales !
Here is the info .

Passione III
Date : 6 December 2008 ( Saturday evening )
Venue : Yuying Secondary School Hall .
Price : $6 / $10 / $50
Free seating !
Please call / sms 96586105 for more info about Passione III .

Alrighttttttttttttt ,
things have been bothering me these few days .
I don't know what it is .
Maybe it's things around me ?
Oh yeaaaaaa , today check exam paper .
5 pass 1 fail ?
Oh gosh . Let me pass my omg-ness amath for sake .
I know how to dooooooo , i just don't know how to apply on it .
Damn it . Kill me .
I shall really got to mug hard for N level yo .
Had BP yesterday & today .
Ahhhhh , super tired . No mood to do anything .
I just ate two bar of Toblerone . Hopefully i will get better or whatever .
Heaty , & tml sick . Cool siah ( As usual )
Hipppppp , we're changing new P this year . She's leaving . Yayyyyyyyyy .
If i'm not wrong she's leaving on the way we're heading Jap ?
I think so ..
Nahhh , who cares . Not as if she treat us very well .
& the new P going to be a guy & he's from some kind of unknown school .
Hopefully he's better lah dey . Who knows things would turn out bad ?
I feel like eating more chocolate . The fridge have plenty .
My sis loves to store them for me .
Geeez ,
& smth bad happened to me today when i'm on my way back home .
After alighting bus 147 , i went to the mrt toilet .
and lahdahdahdah .
Ask me for more info lah .
It's super disgusting . I walked home scolding omg-ness words that you will never heard before .
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, kill me .
Something really bothering me these few days .
& i really don't know what it is .
Weirdo , now i find myself weird . For now .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home