Monday, October 13, 2008

How great :D
I do have my reasons for leaving the workshop .

1 . I find it totally meaningless .
2 . I don't learn anything .
3 . I don't have the mood either , so what for stay there give them a stupid face ?

And you know things happened .
It's okay that you're angry .
Angry all you want . I should be angry with you .
You SHOULD know about it . You SHOULD .
And i'm not angry about that only .
Serious speaking whatever Ms Tan or whatever shyt the name is lecturing .
I can really shoot her back .
Like she say what for daydreaming or whatever right ?
You don't daydream you don't get the dream there's nothing you can commit into . Right ?
Vision and shyt stuffs .
Is that all she can say ?
All these shyt stuffs only ?
She's telling me she's a master degree in conducting she cannot even talk smth more profound ?
Ya ya , i know my own attitude . Things i don't like i won't keep my mouth shut .
I will speak out for myself .
I shoot back means i have no leadership ?
Like what she say , leader need to love themself .
I love MYSELF by protecting myself & I know when i'm wrong and i'm right .
I'm not angry or whatever . I'm just saying what I DON'T LIKE .
You can tell me if i say anything wrong .
I left i know maybe people would say something about me .
But i don't really care , because i know what i'm doing now .
I know what i'm doing that's why i'm here posting about it .
It's ok if i don't get CIP hours or whatever .
You can don't mark my second half attendace .
It's really alright . Got anything right call my parents . Ask them to . Go ahead .
I will wait for the call .
Dare me . Whatever i say i dare to do .
And onces again . You should know that the thing should not be said .
I hope you blog hop .
Even if i say you should know doesn't mean you get whatever post .
Get this right in your head .
We put down the rank/ranks & i will still say this . You should know .
I shall not talk much . Whatever i want say i have type it here .
If got anything wrong , tell me all you want .
I will tell you the reasons for it .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home