Friday, October 31, 2008

Well , i'm here to post again .
Night practices these few days .
Including tml .
Quite tired i guess .
Hmmm , so what did i did for the past few days .
Tuesday was the start of extended programme for sec 3s .
Hmm , so everything went as per normal .
For tuesday went home changed and headed to school again .
Wed stayed in school till night practice end .
& todayyyyyyyy , i didn't go school . Means i skipped school .
Teacher call in the morning around 9.30
My mum asked me up and answer the phone .
So the conversation went like this .

Me : Helloo ( Sound super irritated )
Teacher : Is this Weng Guan ?
Me : Ya lah , what ?
Teacher : Oh , why didn't you come school today ?
Me : Sick ( Just woke up and it sound as if i'm really sick )
Teacher : Oh okay , remember to write a parents letter ok ?
Me : Ok , byebye . ( Hang off the phone )

Went back to sleep aftermath .
So i woke up around 1 plus .
Was suppose to meet azmir at 1 to buy some stuffs .
But i didn't , but lucky he don't need to buy alreadyyyyyyy .
Headed to school around 2.30 ?
Took bus , when i was walking to school , i saw two teacher .
One was band teacher one was discipline teacher .
I was like , " Gosh , what now ? what now ?! "
Went the other way , they saw me like whatever .
They took cab and went off .
Waited for Junisa & went eat and night practice !
Oh well . I finally finish my section tee shirt .
I'm senting in the design like tomorrow with lina :D
Going school like 10.10 tomorrow .
Didn't attend school like yesterday ( It's Friday already ) because there's like attire check .
But in the end there is no attire check .
So , late for tml .
But but but ! There's like only 6 period tomorrow . I might consider pon school again .
Because it's MT , physic and chem . I shall meet junisa . Cause she's poning shcool too !
Yay !
&
On the bus junisa told me , clip up your fringe lah .
I was like " sure ! I rather be hours of nerd then weeks or months nerd . "
Hahaaaa , alright . I miss my classmates .
Byeeeeeeeeeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home