Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I can't wait to get back to school tml .
But the post activities make me sick of it .
Damn , i want to laugh . I can't .
No one to entertain . Self entertainment doesn't work now . Argghh .
Damn it .
I miss Tan Si Yan .
I miss Chan Jian Wei .
Well , good luck for your Os , same goes for .... the other seniors .
All the best yo .
I think i'm currently brain dead for now .
In fact the whole day .
I want to go out town and walk and shop .
Just damn the Os .
Like whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
& at last ,
people who fucking prank called me today .
You watch out .
Call me again or whatever , you will know what i'm gonna do .
Cheebye , i won't entertain all these shyt .
Call only for the tickets , you call for no damn fun reason .
You better fuck off .
Once again , i warn the people who prank call to watch out .
You know who you are . Cheebye . __

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home