Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday
Arghhhh , i got all the dates mixed up .
I won't be able to know what's the date of everything because my life now is simply , Band .
Tomorrow band. Tomorrow band . Nex day band .
i shall wait for the blackout dates that's like 8 Nov to 18 Nov . Someone ask me out .
:D
I want to town real soon .
There's alumni Band pract later on .
Sigh , i feel stress , at least i won't get rubbish award again .

Sunday
Yay , i rot at home the whole day .
Nua the whole day . Damn soft . Laughs .
School tomorrow !
I shall be a good boy and go school as per normal . No more poning of school .
School ends at 12.10 tomorrow .
Gonna chiong for sectional , as well as for the section .
Unless there's some urgent stuffs that i need to get home asap .
Hopefully not . I have decided . I shall not give up on the section already . Yay
Alright , since i didn't give up on them . Hopefully they didn't give up on themselves YET .
Well , i think it's gonna be a long day tomorrow . Will only reach home around 11 .
Hopefully i can wake up for school the next day . Yay , i shall post like tuesday or wed .
Tuesday i'm going to town with siyan . Yay .
Ok , i'm super super super happy . Seriously . I can scream shout and whatever i want .
I didn't go town since two weeks before exams starts .
Ahhhhhhh , Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Alright , i shall be waiting for tuesday . Maybe i will pon school on that day .
Maybe , or i shall be a good boy .
Geeez .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Catch me in town on tuesday ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home